Saturday, June 23, 2007

Picture this

After several dozen photo shoots under my decidedly rookie eye (have you checked out the link to my photos over on the right?) Hattie participated in her first-ever professional photo shoot on June 22. Lisa Maksoudian (an award-winning photographer who, among other commendations, took best of show in the 2006 New Times photo contest) came to our house for a multi-hour session, and posted a sneak peak at some of the results on her image blog. See them at lisamaksoudian.bigfolioblog.com. Hattie is the baby modeling under the pseudonym of "h" if you don't recognize her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I cannot picture your dad crocheting. Then again, I couldn't picture my junior year room mate knitting either.
Anyway, that's precious. Yeah Rick.

Karl said...

blog something!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.