Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Halfpenny in the Jar

So an absence of any November posts from me at Halfpenny Orchestra pretty much scrapped my nascent efforts to contribute to the site at least once a month. But December is not yet out, and I successfully (though perhaps foolishly ... it's 1 a.m.) wrote a rant about recent Pulitzer winners and their cavalier-yet-cliche disregard for grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure.
Going to bed now. Not looking forward to working tomorrow. Am regretting my efforts already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you LOVE Eggars, right? Fragment. CIty.

Kevin said...

I love how you worked in "hurry, you like me" into your comment. haha.

I don't mind you passing as long as you move over. I pretty much believe you should drive in the right most lane that allows you to go your desired speed. (I'm usually not in the fast lane myself).

I had another note about Diaz' book. What was with the video game references? The hit points and stuff? That seemed really childish to me. Especially when commenting on very serious horrific personal events.
Did you notice that?

Jen Smith said...

Have you watched Dr. Horrible yet?