Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sarah's First Post

We have not posted a thing since Hattie was 5 weeks old. Ryan just taught me how to post on our blog, so hopefully I will be able to update it more regularly.

Hattie is 4 months old now. She loves to laugh, wiggle, and chew on toys. She is rolling over and trying desperately to crawl (mommy and daddy are hoping it takes her a few months to figure this out). She is fascinated by turning the pages of books, I think she has already developed Ryan's love of reading!

Here are some recent pictures of Hattie Rose. There are a few more I want to add, but Ryan has a strict "no color" rule for this blog, so I'll have to figure out how to convert them to black and white first.


Chewing on blanket


Hattie at Avila Valley Barn

2 comments:

Jen Smith said...

Yay! Sarah can post now. I look forward to reading more from you and seeing more pictures of the utterly adorable Hattie!

P.S. I picked up the softest sock yarn this weekend...it should knit up nicely into Hattie socks! I'll need a foot measurement though. :)

Andrea Rooks said...

Hurray and welcome to the blogosphere! I'm glad you'll be chronicling the delightful adventures of Hattie Rose...
cheers!